MAC's Viva Glam Nicki 2: Review

A.K.A "Awesome lavender lipstick that is almost impossible to pull-off"

First of all, let me tell you something, I LOVE this lipstick's color, I think it's one of a kind, really fashionable and, according to the color trend this year, in the hue of trendy colors to wear, BUT as the title says this lovely shade is almost impossible to pull-off.

Why do I say that? Because this color is not really flattering to most skin tones (at least in my opinion), I think it suits really pale skin tones and really dark skin tones. In the case of really pale people this color gives a glimpse of unexpected color and looks really natural with just simple eyeliner and blush, while on really dark skin tones, the contrast of colors makes it almost impossible for you to stop staring at the person that is wearing it, it gives them a strike of sassiness. 

I had own this lipstick for almost 1 year and in my opinion these is are the PROS and CONS you must consider if you plan to buy it (if it's available in your country):

PROS:
-Limited edition: This point might not appeal to everyone of you, but at least for me, if they tell me it is limited edition and that is a quite unique color it decreases the likeability for someone near me owns it, I WANT IT... Having it makes me feel kind of "special" hahaha (if it's just me that thinks like that, please ignore me :( )
-Creamy texture and true to color: The color you see in the tube is EXACTLY the same color you will get in your lips, that is because this lipstick is within the amplified formula of MAC's lipsticks and it's consistency is really creamy, almost buttery.
-You contribute to VIH/AIDS research fund: Helping a good cause is always good.

CONS:
-Makes your teeth appear yellow: YEAHP, and that sucks, BIG time. Unless you have really, and I mean REALLY white teeth, this will happen to you.
-Hard to combine: At least for me, it's difficult but not impossible and if you're going to wear it, I recommend using an all white or black outfit with minimal eye makeup. It makes it stand out beautifully!





Hope you liked the review, if you do, please leave a comment and tell us what you think!
~Kisses, Lu.




2 comentarios:

 

Seguidores

Lookbook